Who are we?
- We are a Christian church, seeking to love and serve the God who has revealed himself in the person of his Son, Jesus Christ, and who speaks to us today through the Bible.
- We are an Anglican church, belonging to the Church of England’s diocese of Chester.
- We are a Parish church, aiming to serve everyone who lives in Ashton Hayes and Mouldsworth, along with all others who choose to join our congregation.
What do we believe?
St John’s seeks to uphold the Christian faith of the Church of England as officially expressed in The Thirty-Nine Articles of Religion. You can read these historic Articles here, alongside an explanation in contemporary English. You can watch a short video describing the ‘essentials’ of Christianity here.
What do we do?
Please join us for one of our Sunday services, every week at 9am and 10:30am, when we gather to praise God in song, pray together and listen to the Bible read and taught. Our church building is also available to our parishioners for:
- Baptisms and Thanksgivings
- Funerals and Memorial services
You can read our Privacy Notice here.